Join us at 5:00-6:00 pm
Wednesday, April 9th (Great Commission Hall)
How do you live out your life in the secular business world? This chapel series is designed by students for students. You don’t have to be a business major to join the fun!
Business Chapel provides students the unique opportunity to listen to business professionals and industry experts talk about their journey to achieving the success they see in their careers and how they have managed to maintain their Christian lifestyles along the way.
Why should you go to Business Chapel?
- Students are not only able to network with these influential guest speakers, but can also meet Vanguard Alumni who love to help undergrads advance in their career paths.
- After chapel, students and alumni have the chance to attend dinner with the guest speaker to further dialogue about their faith and their business.
- Did we mention students will receive chapel credit for attending?
- Richard Allen- Director of Sales Western Region for Comstar Media
- Addie Coffman – Event Planning, Resort at Pelican Hill-Irvine company
- Beau Irvine- Product Marketing Manager at Quicksilver and Vanguard Alum ’01
- Willem deGoede- (Ret.), Executive Vice President and Chief Operations Officer of American Hospital Corporation
- Stacie Ellis- Senior Director of Marketing Retail Portfolio at The Irvine Company and Adjunct Professor at Vanguard
- Allison Harris – Human Resources at Volcom
- Bjorn Jonsson – International Sales Director at Gunner; formerly at Oakley
- Jonathan McCormick – Real Estate Finance, Reiner Communities, Irvine
Want to get involved?
Business Chapel is designed by the students for the students. Get involved with the Business Chapel Planning Committee.